Google Local Guide Program



Google Local Guide Program is one of the services provided by the google, which is very helpful for people to find the honest reviews and ratings about the places they are planing to visit, which help people to save there time and money.
I like this google local guide program cause it gives me a platform to guide people by giving my openion and honest reviews and ratings.
I like to help people and google is giving me a platform which is this local guide which is very easy ro use and guide people.
By giving my honest openion, i serve society and people as well.
I like to take capture pictures of places i visit. And surprisingly these are also playing good role in my service to google in helping the people.

Thank you, this is my personal openion and guys keep up the good work.

No comments: