See how much time you spent on Switch this year - TechnW3

See how much time you've put into Nintendo Switch this year and which games specifically you've played most.

More people are getting into gaming each year and so as a whole, we're spending more time playing the best Nintendo Switch games available to us. But I always wonder just how much time I've actually put into a game. Thankfully, Nintendo has just made it possible for anyone with a Nintendo Account to view their Switch stats for this year.

Seeing just how many hours total I spent on the Switch, how many games I've played this year, and my most active days both make me cringe a little and also fills me with pride. Curious to see what your end of the year Switch stats are? Here's how to look them up.

How to view your Nintendo Switch Year in Review stats

Alright, enough chatter. Here's how you can see your own Switch year in review stats.

  1. From a web browser go to https://switch.nintendo.com/year-in-review/.
  2. If you aren't signed into your Nintendo account, you'll be asked to login now.
  3. Now all that's left to do is click on the forward arrow at the bottom to go through your various stats. Or you can use the hamburger menu labeled as Jump To to see stats in specific categories.

There you have it. Now you can check out your own Nintendo Switch gaming history for 2021. Use those handy links to share your stats with your fellow Switch friends. It's definitely interesting to compare and see how similarly or how differently you all played this year.

My personal end of year Switch stats

It's always surprising for me to see my end of the year Nintendo Switch stats. As with last yera, this year forced me to stay inside more than usual, and I definitely spent a large chunk of the year working on Animal Crossing: New Horizons guides so my stats are a lot higher than some other players in 2021. But I definitely didn't play Animal Crossing as much as I did last year.

According to Nintendo's year in review, I've spent over 726 hours playing 49 different Switch games in 2021. And apparently I played my Switch the most in November. That's not surprising since that's when Pokémon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl released, though.

Awesome Switch accessories

If you're syncing a lot of time into your Switch, then you might appreciate these accessories. I personally use each of them and highly recommend them.

SteelSeries Arctis 1 Wireless Gaming Headset

$100 at Amazon

This gaming headset comes with its own Bluetooth adapter, so you can actually use it cable-free with the Nintendo Switch right out of the box.

Pro Controller

$60 at Best Buy

Get a better grip on your favorite Switch games with this awesome controller. It has motion controls, rumble, amiibo compatibility, and just feels better than Joy-Cons.

SanDisk 128GB MicroSD Card - Mario Red

$20 at Best Buy

Add more storage space to your Nintendo Switch with this 128GB card. That's plenty of room for several games, screenshots, and video captures.

Get More Switch

Nintendo Switch

$299 at Amazon

- TechnW3
from iMore - Learn more. Be more.
via TechnW3

No comments: